Work Visas

Please contact us for a free consultation at 312-819-1111.

To legally work in the United States, you must be sponsored by a U.S. employer for the appropriate working visa. There are several categories of working visas. The visa you will hold depends on your background, experience, nationality and your proposed job duties.

There are two basic types of working visas. Non-immigrant visas allow you to live and work in the United States for a defined purpose for a defined length of time. Immigrant visas, also known as green cards, legally authorize a foreigner to permanently live and work in the United States. Because green cards take a long time to obtain, most foreigners will initially enter the United States to work in a non-immigrant visa category.

Services that Quick Refunds offer related to Work Visas:


Labor Certification
The Labor Certification is a process whereby through very strict regulations, the U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) is satisfied that a full and proper recruitment has been made of U.S. workers and that the U.S. Government standards have been met to establish that there is no U.S. worker currently qualified, willing and able to fill the position offered to the foreign worker.

Adjustment of Status